Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Five

one.

So excited to finally own this fragrance from Banana Republic.  When I saw the packaging I knew it needed to be part of my life at some point.  Well, the stars aligned and it was 40% off this week!



two.

Kind of loving these pieces on my bathroom vanity.



three.

How cute are the Orla Kiely designs on these new Method soaps from Target?
Can you tell I'm a sucker for cute packaging?




four.

Mrs. Romney - she's a class act.



five.

As I am always in pursuit of the perfect foundation I tried two more samples this week from Sephora.
I wanted to try a BB Cream so Smashbox was my pick.  I really liked it!  I liked it even better with a little bit of my second sample mixed with it - Urban Decay's new Naked Skin.  Two great choices that I would recommend you give a try!

 via


Happy Friday Friends!

1 comment:

Nicholl Vincent said...

love that vanity!

Happy Friday! Stop by and say hello! :)
nichollvincent.blogspot.com