Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Five

Linking up once again with Lauren with 5 of my favorite things from the week!


one.
I finished packing up my classroom which allowed me the chance to go through EVERYTHING and I loved coming across so many notes/cards/pictures from sweet students over the last 12 years.

  


two.
These flip flops are another fun student-created gift.
I'm thinking they match my toenails perfectly!




three.
I am in love with rugs and chairs right now.  Here are a few I'm drooling over...





pier1





four.
Loving this 4th of July printable {and it's free}.




five.
Keeping these quotes in mind as I prepare for a major move in the next couple of weeks...




Happy Friday!








2 comments:

Danavee said...

I'm a teacher too!

Thanks for the idea to try the stickers on the toes instead!

robyn@dearwellington said...

I'm wearing them in the picture of the flip flops!