Tuesday, June 12, 2012

4th of July Inspiration

The 4th of July is just around the corner and maybe I am particularly excited about this one because I will be celebrating it at my new place in California.  No more plane rides to spend the holidays with the family...I'll get to  hop in my car and probably even before I finish belting out The Star Spangled Banner I'll be there...eeekkk!  I'm kind of excited about all of that.

Here are some ideas I'm thinking need to be part of the celebration...



found here







pinned here







found here







found here







found here







found here







pinned here




6 comments:

Amanda said...

Love these 4th of July ideas! I'm your newest follower and a brand new blogger. I would love for you to check out my blog -

Amanda
Teaching Maddeness

robyn@dearwellington said...

I just checked it out and I love what you are doing! The kids are going to love your monsters! So excited to see more from you...

Simone said...

It looks like you will be ready for a California fourth of July! Will you be moving anywhere close to orange county California?

Simone @busyasahoneybee.blogspot.com

robyn@dearwellington said...

@Simone - I will be in Riverside County. Are you in Orange County?

Miss Trayers said...

So cute! I love the patriotic rice krispie treats! I have a picnic to go to that day, just might have to attempt one of these. Thanks for sharing!

NotJustChild'sPlay

Beverly said...

who can go wrong with those blueberry jelly sammiches?! SCRUM!!

Love the 4th of July.. I just wish it was on a weekend this year :/