Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Five

Link up with Lauren here!

one.

4 1/2 days left of school!


two.

I sold my townhome!



three.

Broccoli slaw...where have you been all my life?  Just discovered this and I think it is so good with a little ranch dressing.



four.

befunky.com is a great and easy photo editing site now that my favorite picnik.com is gone.


five.

I tried Birchbox for a couple of months, but I am convinced that the New Beauty Test Tube is everything Birchbox wishes it was, but just isn't.  I'm loving what was in the one I just got...seriously check out these brands...tarte, bliss, st. tropez, wen, philosophy, strivectin, mally, and peter thomas roth.  I'm SOLD!!







2 comments:

Beverly said...

i loveeee that broccoli salad too!!! it's to die for with some mandarin oranges and asian dressing!

robyn@dearwellington said...

I'll have to try that!