Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mother's Day Biography

Every year for Mother's Day my students write a biography about their mom.  
First they fill in the blanks on a form and then transfer that information to a booklet.
Here is a sample of some of the things included in that biography...

Her favorite subject in school was _________________.
She wanted to be a _________when she grew up.
My mom likes to eat _____________________________.
She makes the very best __________________________.
My mom is proud of me when I _____________________.
She is special because __________________________.
The most fun thing to do with my mom is ____________.
My mom can do many things!  I think she’s best at _________.
Her favorite thing about me is _______________________.
I love my mom most because _____________________.

It sure is fun to see what they come up with!

Here are a couple of pictures of the booklets.
They look darling when we add the final touches of
ribbon and buttons.





Hopefully this is a fun keepsake for the moms!



2 comments:

Jill said...

What a cute Mother's Day project. Thanks for posting the idea and pictures.

Jill bubbalulu.blogspot.com Tales from Second

robyn@dearwellington said...

Thanks for the comment Jill!