Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Five

It's that time again...my five favorite things from the week!  Link up here!

one
loving this book.  our school is currently working on a fundraiser to help purchase a water well.
if you are struggling to find reasons to be grateful...read it.





two
loved a peaceful friday afternoon while my students read in honor of dr. seuss' birthday.
{they got to dress up as a favorite story character}
aren't they cute?






three
had fun trying out a messy bun...love me some kate





four
my students l.o.v.e.d. this activity that i found on the teacher wife's blog.
chewing gum in school was allowed for about 30 minutes and they were in heaven!




five
i love doing surveys/graphs with my students.  here is an easy one using magnets.







4 comments:

Allison Taylor said...

looks like being a teacher is way fun! I probably would have diiieed in elementary school if they allowed gum (even if it was for 30 minutes)

http://allisoncelestia.blogspot.com/

rk@dearwellington said...

thanks for the comment! i just checked out your cute blog...i'm lds too! in fact, if you look at the 2 girls reading in the picture on this post you'll see one of them is reading "daughters in my kingdom" from relief society. i thought that was so cute that she would bring that to read.

Heather Perkins said...

Cute blog! Check out my new 2nd grade blog if you get a chance.
http://secondgradeperks.blogspot.com/

rk@dearwellington said...

Thanks for the comment and for telling me about your blog! Going to check it out now!