Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Five

Friday already?  I'll take it!
Link up with your Friday favorites here!

one.
my favorite part of "the vow."  do you remember it?



two.
loving these mini fragrances.




three.
i {unfortunately} am a bachelor/bachelorette junkie...and this week i discovered this blog with some hilarious commentary on the show.  it's a must read if you watch.

{click on the image if you want a good laugh}




four.
be brave and keep going.
a good reminder for me this week.




five.
the product is ok.  the packaging is adorable.






4 comments:

Beverly said...

Daisy by Mark Jacobs!! LOVEEEEEE that scent!!

And my fave lip balm of many is that EOS berry flavor... good pick!

Happy Friday girlie!

Brielle said...

I loved the vow too :)

hope you have a good weekend!

rk@dearwellington said...

The Daisy bottle is what sucks me in. I love cute packaging. Happy Friday Beverly!

rk@dearwellington said...

Thanks Brielle!