Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fashion Disaster

Our student council plans a few dress-up days during the school year.  Today's theme was "Fashion Disaster."  Do you find yourself doing things for the sake/happiness of your students?  Dressing-up is one of those sacrifices I make for my students.  It's not my favorite thing...but just between us...I didn't actually mind it today.  It was kind of fun to look so ridiculous.  Here are a few snapshots of the fun...

a peak at my disaster



i grew up in the 80s so this makes me all nostalgic



pipe cleaners in the hair...love the creativity



a swimsuit top...why not?



and one more because that hair deserves it



2 comments:

Beverly said...

this is absolutely hillarious!! i wish we had a day like this at work!!!! love the spirit girlie!

www.jwhit.com said...

I need a few days like this. My daughter would rock it like a champ. I'd just look silly. Thanks for sharing.