Monday, January 16, 2012

Valentine's Day Inspiration

There are so many fun ideas floating around for Valentine's Day that I thought I would make a collection of a few that I want to keep in mind as the holiday approaches.  Hopefully this helps spark your imagination.


student gift idea from The Teacher Wife {love her blog}



kiss candy stickers found here

VALENTINE'S DAY - Printable Candy Stickers - Black and Pink - DIY Zebra Kiss Collection - Make Life Cute


cute decorating idea



valentine gift idea found here

valentine ideas


and another one found here



What are your classroom Valentine's Day plans?




2 comments:

vinay said...

I am also looking to celebrate my Valentine day with my loved one, buy the way your blog has really some great ideas regarding Valentine day, Thank you

rk said...

Thank you!