Tomorrow is going to be crazy busy so I think I will get my Friday Five up tonight. Here is what I have loved this week:
1. These boots! Can't wait for them to arrive next week. I have spent an embarrassing amount of time searching for the perfect riding boot. I hope these are it!
*update 1.13.12* Major FAIL!!! These are going back to Piperlime today. The quest continues!
2. I think this dog is adorable...and that is saying a lot because I am so not a dog lover (even more so since one of my students showed up this week with cuts, stitches, and staples on his head after being attacked by a dog). It's called a Pomsky!
3. Design by Aubrey...I absolutely love her taste.
4. I love the teacher blog "Step into 2nd Grade with Mrs. Lemons."
5. Last, but certainly not least is this man...Loyal Hansen...my grandpa that passed away this week. I love and admire him and am honored to be his granddaughter.