Thursday, January 5, 2012

Friday Five

Tomorrow is going to be crazy busy so I think I will get my Friday Five up tonight.  Here is what I have loved this week:

1.  These boots!  Can't wait for them to arrive next week.  I have spent an embarrassing amount of time searching for the perfect riding boot.  I hope these are it!


*update 1.13.12*  Major FAIL!!!  These are going back to Piperlime today.  The quest continues!


2.  I think this dog is adorable...and that is saying a lot because I am so not a dog lover (even more so since one of my students showed up this week with cuts, stitches, and staples on his head after being attacked by a dog).  It's called a Pomsky!




3.  Design by Aubrey...I absolutely love her taste.

www.designbyaubrey.com

Found here


4.  I love the teacher blog "Step into 2nd Grade with Mrs. Lemons."

Step into 2nd Grade with Mrs. Lemons

Found here


5.  Last, but certainly not least is this man...Loyal Hansen...my grandpa that passed away this week.  I love and admire him and am honored to be his granddaughter.

1 comment:

{ lauren } said...

love it! thanks for linking up!